Online Appointments for Counselling and Clinical Supervision
International and Australian clients invited...
- Do you live/work in a remote area?
- Do you travel frequently?
- Are you in a long-distance relationship?
- Do you have young children?
- Are you housebound?
- Are you a very private person?
- Would you like a wider choice of counselling service?
- Are there insufficient hours in a day?
- Would you prefer your choice of clinical supervisor without the travel?
- Would you like to meet a counsellor sooner rather than later?
If the answer is "yes" to any of the above questions then you may find online counselling in a secure meeting room to be a convenient alternative that suits your needs.
Why choose Christine Bennett as a provider of Online Counselling or Supervision?
- Extensive experience over 20 years of helping couples and individuals with life's concerns.
- Highly trained and qualified clinical registrant of PACFA.
- Appointments available where it suits you - no travelling time or additional expenses.
- Your privacy and professional confidentiality is ensured.
- Flexible appointment times including after hours and weekends.
- Online appointments can be made between 9:00AM and 6:00PM Sydney Australia local time.
- All Online appointments conducted by Christine Bennett are subject to the laws of NSW Australia. Please read disclaimer before proceeding.
- All consultations are conducted in English language only.
- Fee for 60 minute consultation is $190.00.
- Fee for 90 minute consultation is $250.00.
- Preferred payment is by credit card at the end of the appointment.
If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, 48 hours' notice is required otherwise full fee is applicable. Exceptions apply for emergencies only.
If you have provided your mobile phone number and are situated in Australia, you will be sent an SMS reminder the day before your appointment. International clients will receive an email reminder.