About Christine Bennett's Marriage and Relationship Practice
Christine has specialised in helping and supporting a diverse range of couples through many different relationship issues for over 20 years.
You may be such a couple struggling with conflict and feeling distant from one another. You may be wondering what happened to the person you thought was the love of your life. Or you may be single and would prefer to be in a relationship and find the dating process challenging.
What ever relationship issue you may be experiencing, it is important to seek help before the gap between you and your partner grows even wider. The earlier you seek help, the earlier you'll feel that loving connection again.
Counselling and Coaching Appointments are available as follows:
Christine helps her clients focus on building better relationships by learning new skills in communication, emotional intimacy, sexual intimacy, managing stress, and healing limiting emotional patterns.
Caring4Couples is based on the philosophy of educating for change to enhance a couple's experience of relationship and to assist single people to find a suitable partner.
Christine uses various therapeutic modalities including Imago Relationship Counselling, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Voice Dialogue, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Provocative Energy Techniques and Archetypal Therapy.
Christine's Qualifications and Memberships
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Master of Applied Science - Social Ecology with major studies in The Critical Perspectives of Psychological Practices (University of Western Sydney, 1998)
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling skills (Australian College of Applied Psychology, 1995)
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Certificate of Completion - Child Inclusive Mediation and Counselling (Jennifer E McIntosh)
- Working with Children Clearance: WWC0431808E
- PACFA Accredited Mental Health Practitioner
- PACFA Accredited Supervisor
- PACFA Registration: Clinical 20566
Christine in the media
- Nowra High School students condemned for sexist, racist 'awards': Christine Bennett interviewed by Christopher Harris, The Daily Telegraph (December 12, 2018).
- Did Our Grandparents Know the Secret of a Happy Marriage? Christine Bennett is interviewed by Kerrie Davies in Northside Magazine ( 8 May, 2012).
- Experts Explain Why Some Videos Make You Cry: Ali Best reports on Nine MSN (March 30, 2012).
- Lessons in Making Love Last: "The relationship roller-coaster is tricky but a foundation of friendship, honesty and trust will smooth the bumps", writes Isobel King in smh.com.au (13 November, 2011).
- Victims Told to Reach Out: Kelly Robinson reports in The Manly Daily of expected increase in domestic violence over the Christmas period (December 16, 2010).
- Interview for TV: National Geographic, Taboo, Season 5, Episode 11 (Beyond Productions, 22 October, 1999).
- On the Couch: Ian Cuthbertson reported in Living IT Feature, The Weekend Australian (3 April, 1999).
- Dark Side of Pittwater: Liz Cunningham reports in All Woman, Manly Daily, May 22, 1999. Article about support group Walking with Purpose to help local Pittwater community.