Charter For Clients Of Caring4Couples
Christine Bennett is highly trained as a counsellor, psychotherapist and clinical supervisor who has been in private practice for over 20 years.
Christine adheres to the ethical guidelines as set out by PACFA. Christine is a PACFA registered clinical member and Mental Health Practitioner.
As a client of Christine Bennett Consulting (Caring4Couples), you have a right to expect that:
- You will be treated with respect.
- You will receive a clear explanation of the service you will receive.
- Your consent for any service will be sought by the counsellor prior to the service commencing and as it progresses.
- You will receive an explanation about the nature and limits of confidentiality surrounding the service.
- You will be clear about the goals that you and the counsellor are working toward.
- You will receive competent and professional service.
- You will receive a clear statement about fees.
- An estimate of the number of session required to achieve your goals will be discussed.
- You will receive a service free from sexual harassment.
- You will be shown respect for your cultural background and language tradition.
If you have any concerns about the above matters, please discuss them with your counsellor.
If you have concerns about the ethical conduct of your counsellor, you may contact PACFA.