Appointments for Marriage and Relationship Counselling Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Online
If you are considering using the services of a marriage or relationship counsellor, then it is important that you feel comfortable and safe with whomever you choose.
Receiving help for your intimate relationship can seem a daunting prospect. You will be discussing very personal topics during your sessions to do with your lifestyle habits together, emotional and sexual intimacy and how disconnection gets in the way of your happiness together.
Some concerns you may have about marriage counselling:
- How long will it be before you notice the benefits of change?
- How many sessions will be needed?
- We both work and would find it difficult to find time for marriage counselling.
- Where are the appointments held?
For your convenience, appointments are available as follows:
- CROWS NEST, SYDNEY NSW
- TERRIGAL, CENTRAL COAST NSW
- CASTLE HILL NSW
- NEWCASTLE NSW
- ONLINE IN SECURE MEETING ROOM
Guidelines for Appointment Etiquette
- Respect is shown at all times in the consulting room.
- Absolutely no blaming, shaming or other derogatory, contemptuous language.
- Emotions or negative feelings are expressed using the first person with no accusations or criticisms directed towards partner.
- Behaviours and patterns of relating learned in the family of origin are probably the ones that most need exploring in your intimate relationship now. Are they really working for you and your partner?
- You as a couple are the client and the counsellor remains impartial, working towards your healthy reconnection with each other.