Marriage and Relationship Counselling Sydney North Shore, Central Coast and Online
Caring4Couples is committed to a non-judgemental approach to helping all couples, individuals and families enjoy more fulfilling, loving relationships.
Significant issues that couples are likely to face are:
- Shattered trust in you partner through sexual or emotional betrayal. This is a relationship crisis or crossroads that can be an initiation into healing past wounds and achieving a deeper level of conscious love.
- A loss of intimacy over time leading to misundertandings and loneliness. Marriage counselling and pre marriage counselling leads to a greater understanding of each other and the deeply satisfying intimacy you long to experience.
- Exciting, satisfying and fulfilling sexual intimacy can be difficult to maintain in a long term relationship. Discover how to reconnect with those loving feelings and experience joy again.
- Emotional intimacy may also suffer if either one or both partners feel criticised and blamed often enough. Broaden your emotional horizons and learn to communicate your needs clearly with no blame or criticism.
- Past wounds that still fester and maintain a cold distance with one another. Through Imago Relationship Therapy you will learn how to heal the wounds of the past which are still impacting your intimate relationship today.
- You may be wanting to receive relationship counselling and are either separated by work commitments, are unable to find babysitters for newborns or young children, or are in a long distance relationship. Online appointments are offered to cater to any of these situations.
- Are you struggling to have the relationship that you really want?
- Does it seem that you are constantly fighting?
- Have you discovered your partner has been cheating?
- Do you find that you are "putting each other down" or name calling?
- Are there periods of time when you withdraw from one another in a cold wall of silence?
- Do you find that your partner is constantly finding something wrong with you to complain about?
- Or are you single and wondering if you will ever meet "The One"?
- During your counselling sessions you will learn how to communicate in a non-defensive way
- You will be able to share differences and still remain connected
- You will discover how much influence your family of origin has on your choice of partner
- You will learn ways to recognise when your "buttons" are pushed
- You will learn how to express your hurts and frustrations to your partner "cleanly" without blame or criticism
- More ways marriage counselling may help you...
- What is marriage counselling?
- What will I learn during marriage counselling to get back that loving feeling?
- What can I expect during a marriage counselling session?
- What is different about Caring4Couples marriage counselling?
- Who is Christine Bennett and what is important about calling her now?
- Here are the answers to other questions you may have...
Is this you?
How will marriage counselling help me?
Other key questions you may be asking:
Every one of us is seeking emotional intimacy. We want to be in harmony. We want to have real communication and mutual understanding. Although physical desire is not love, it is impossible to have physical intimacy without emotional intimacy because body and mind are not two separate entities. What happens in the body will have an effect on the mind and vice versa. The mind can’t exist without a body to hold it and the body relies on the mind to move and to function. There should be no distinction between respecting your body and respecting your mind, because your body is you.
~ Nhat Hanh, Thich. Fidelity: How to Create a Loving Relationship That Lasts (p. 16). Perseus Books Group. Kindle Edition.