Information For New Clients Attending Terrigal/Erina Heights NSW Location
Address for appointment:
The Chiro Barn, 167 Serpentine Road, Terrigal NSW 2260.
About the Location
- Convenient easy private access parking.
- Flexible appointment times including evenings and weekends
- Reduced fees for pensioners, students, single parents and unemployed. This must be negotiated prior to appointment.
- Tranquil, peaceful, semi-rural environment
- Close to Erina Fair and major access roads
- Bathroom facilities
Parking is available on the premises to the left of the driveway entrance. Follow the nature path to the Chiro Barn.
- Fee for individual 60 minute consultation is $175.00.
- Fee for couple's 90 minute consultation is $235.00.
- Payment can be made by cash, Mastercard, Visa, through the payment page on this site or by electonic funds transfer (with prior arrangement).
If you have provided your mobile phone number, you will be sent an SMS reminder the day before your appointment.
Confidential Information Form:
Please select the appropriate Confidential Information Form below. To save time I recommend that the form be completed on your computer prior to attending your counselling session. If you are unable to do this, it can be done on your arrival at your appointment.
The following etiquette is expected in the counselling room:
- Respect be shown to all parties.
- If the appointment is for a couple, then the counsellor regards the couple as the client and works impartially towards the couple's healthy reconnection.
- All parties agree to refrain from contemptuous language.
IMPORTANT: It is required that BOTH PARTNERS fill out the form for couples.
The form can either be printed once completed and brought into session with you or it can be sent back by email using latest version of Adobe Reader. Please ensure that the form is signed. This can be done digitally within Adobe Reader. You will need to save the PDF form to your computer first.