Couples Counselling North Shore Sydney
Caring4Couples is committed to a non-judgemental approach to helping all couples, individuals and families enjoy more fulfilling, loving relationships.
Is this you?
- Are you struggling to have the relationship that you really want?
- Does it seem that you are constantly fighting?
- Have you discovered your partner has been cheating?
- Do you find that you are "putting each other down" or name calling?
- Are there periods of time when you withdraw from one another in a cold wall of silence?
- Do you find that your partner is constantly finding something wrong with you to complain about?
- Or are you single and wondering if you will ever meet "The One"?
How will marriage counselling help me?
- During your counselling sessions you will learn how to communicate in a non-defensive way
- You will be able to share differences and still remain connected
- You will discover how much influence your family of origin has on your choice of partner
- You will learn ways to recognise when your "buttons" are pushed
- You will learn how to express your hurts and frustrations to your partner "cleanly" without blame or criticism
- More ways marriage counselling may help you...
Other key questions you may be asking:
- What is marriage counselling?
- What will I learn during marriage counselling to get back that loving feeling?
- What can I expect during a marriage counselling session?
- What is different about Caring4Couples marriage counselling?
- Who is Christine Bennett and what is important about calling her now?
- Here are the answers to other questions you may have...